Aamir- Salman, Shahrukh bigger stars than me

Cartoonist srilu

Superstar Aamir Khan said that his actor friends Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan look like stars the actor even went ahead and said when they enter a room while he feels like a waiter.

"I always feel when Salman enters a room you feel a star has come and when I enter, I feel a waiter has come. Sorry, I shouldn't have said that as waiters are great people and I feel when I walk into a room I feel it's nobody".

  •  Aamir told reporters at the poster launch of "Dangal" that "When Salman, Shah Rukh enter you feel like a star has entered. I don't have that quality. They are bigger stars than me.
  • He admitted that he wanted to encash on the huge buzz generated by Salman’s Sultan for his own film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Ad